Friday, June 1, 2012

TravlynWomyn Originals is now open at Ivy Scraps


I am sooo excited and hyped up. Before, reluctantly, closing the door to my former digital hangout I accepted an invitation to peek around at Ivy Scraps.

It was amazing - as soon as I entered it felt as if I had walked into a mind-boggling  surprise party - for ME! So many friends who left the former site some time ago were there, arms open wide. Even those who didn't know me were enthusiastic with their greetings.

After all those years of procrastinating, I finally conceded, signed on the dotted line, and officially opened my very first digital scrapbooking store early yesterday morning - and already have my first kit sold! How exciting is THAT!

Country Roads has been 'under construction' for awhile now, and I am deslighted with how it turned out. As a small thank you, I also created a freebie for you  - a quick page with spaces for 2 photos plus a title or journaling. There's lots of room to add your own personalization - you could even add calendar months in the photo spaces.

Just click on the link, and go to TravlynWomyn Originals in the designer list to get this freebie or treat yourself to my kit.

For my loyal Blog Fans - never fear, Ivy Scraps also has a monthly color challenge, and you will still link to that through here. The colors aren't posted yet for June, but once they are, I'll be busy in my 'studio' getting something together, as I did with my first digital freebie for Ivy Scraps last month.

I do hope you'll show me how you use both my kit and the freebie quick page.

No comments:

Post a Comment