Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Digital Freebie Kit for June Color Challenge at Ivy Scraps

Digital Freebie Kit, June 2012

This month turned into quite a dilemma for me with my Color Challenge Kit at Ivy Scraps. I wanted to focus on Dads, but had trouble with the color palette, and kept veering off into softer themes, which the palette was more conducive to. I finally ended up with a bit of both. This month's full-size, Personal Use Only freebie has 11 papers at 300 dpi, jpeg and 18 embellishments at 300 dpi, png, all created by me, including the photo used in the photo paper.

I'm really enjoying my move to Ivy Scraps - it was long overdue. Having my first store there is really exciting . . . I just need a few more hours in my day to get more items in there! Come take a look at www.ivyscraps.com/store2/.

To join in the challenges and get another wonderful color challenge kit, head over to www.ivyscraps.com/forum. The challenges have been really fun - even an ATC, which is a small format challenge. If you have any quirky, faux critter pics tucked away - come join us and show us what your fun critters are.

I look forward to seeing your great layouts with this kit. There have been some amazing ones at Ivy Scraps over the past two months since I moved over there. I also hope to have more items in my store in the next week or so. Don't forget that I have a Quick Page freebie that goes with my first store kit, Country Roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment