Monday, June 2, 2008

Scraplifting



Most diehard scrappers are moan in disbelief when I say I don't know the Scrapbook jargon that comes so easily to all of them. It's true - even though I've been creating frames, mats and different looks to my images for quite some time, I was unaware that there was an active digital scrapbook community.

In the May/June Calf Scramble at MooTwo Designs, we are asked to scraplift a layout. I opted to work with Gloria ValVerde's 'Sedona Scenery' (link shown here).

http://www.mootwodesigns.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3507&si=Sedona%20Scenery&what=allfields

My images were mostly from a visit to New York's Finger Lakes region last year, focusing on Taughannock Falls - the tallest waterfall east of the Rockies and 60 feet taller than Canada's Horseshoe Falls. All credits are as follows:

Background: Avery papers; filmstrip by escrappers; Folded and Lined overlay and Spring Frame 2 by Gunhild Storeide; Fonts - Nimbus San TT Con Bold and Pepita MT - all images my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment