Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Blog Train Freebie is now closed

Thank you to all who commented on my part of the Blog Train at www.ivyscraps.com for May 2015. The Blog Train has now reached the end of the line, but my kit will be in the 'Gift Shop' shortly, along with a few extra papers and elements that were given as bonuses for the two challenges I host at Ivy Scraps each month - Create a Scrap Lift and Create a Slow Scrap.

May was a very busy month here as we got the campground up and into it's second season as part of Sun RV Communities. We're still known as Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park, Woodridge, NY - our 21st year with them, and looking forward to a great season.
ATC Challenge, June 2015 - hosted by Bernie

This little ATC was created for Bernie's June 2015 challenge at Ivy Scraps. With all the hustle and bustle of May, I was unable to get my Mini Pixel kit finished in time. This month, our designers created Wedding kits. The papers and elements from this ATC are from my part. As I was unable to complete mine, my papers and elements will be awarded as completion bonuses for my two challenges. Come join in the fun and get some super freebies, just for playing along with some really great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment