Saturday, June 14, 2008

Woodstock Music and Arts Fair, 1969 - Revisited



This layout is a composite of my sensory feelings after visiting the MUSEUM at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts last Wednesday. The central image is three-in-one - the outside of the beautiful museum, a hippy-style bus - typical of many that crossed the country to get to the amazing music extravaganza which was held on these grounds in Bethel, New York on August 15, 16 and 17, 1969, and the present-day ampitheater, where music can still be heard across the Catskills on summer nights - but not at $6 per day.

My preceding blog which summarizes my experience at this amazing facility was too long to include the image, so I'm posting it separately. Please leave some feedback, either in the comments or the IM window in the side column. Thank you. I hope you are able to visit the museum. Tickets are available on line at BethelWoodsCenter.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment